NewsBank provides schools with comprehensive
information resources that complement, extend and even revolutionize
library reference, media and technology. These Web-based resources support the implementation of and instruction in the , cover a wide variety of classroom and research topics, while helping to develop critical thinking skills, encourage reading and writing in the content areas and make learning both more engaging and relevant to the real world.
NewsBank enables school libraries to provide students and teachers with convenient access to, and user-friendly search of, unique news and information databases comprised of primary sources published around the world.
NewsBank’s information resources, research tools
- Align with the and State Education Standards
- Connect classroom learning to the real world
- Include both research materials and tools
- Target all subject areas
- Provide easy access to a variety of source types
- Offer diverse perspectives
- Fit today's budgets
Click here to find out more about how NewsBank supports the .