|Schools in Australia
NewsBank serves schools and school libraries with a variety of products, including newspaper and curriculum support resources.
NewsBank is the leading provider of Web-based access to the full-text, complete electronic editions of more than 2,000 newspapers published around the world. School libraries can provide students and teachers with unlimited, 24/7 Web-based access to not only local newspapers, but also titles across the state or region, the entire nation or countries around the world.
- —comprehensive coverage of all states and territories
- —the world’s largest full-text news database
- —read exact replicas of popular newspapers online
NewsBank supports school curricula through a variety of educational resources comprised of information from newspapers, wire services, magazines and journals, broadcast transcripts, historical documents, government publications, abstracts and much more. Articles are carefully selected for their research value, and they are indexed with familiar terms. This, in addition to intuitive interfaces, helps students find information relevant to their studies and research through browsing and searching.
- —comprehensive coverage of important science concepts
- —the ideal curriculum resource for primary school