|Elementary Schools in the United States
NewsBank, a leading provider of information products, provides resources for busy teachers to use in their classroom to implement and instruct the . NewsBank’s KidsPage was designed for grades 1-6 to promote the development of critical thinking and reading comprehension skills.
NewsBank products for U.S. elementary schools:
- Target key subject areas, departments and the needs of teachers
- Support the
- Increase technology use in the library, computer labs, classrooms and at home
- Support your school curriculum
- Fit your budget
- Benefit more teachers and students
- Saves time
NewsBank supports the school curricula through a graphically-oriented web-based resource containing information from age-specific magazines as well as other news media. It is accessible through an easy-to-use interface to help students with computer literacy.
- —the ideal curriculum resource for grades 1 through 6. Includes inquiry-based activities